April 28, 2015
April has seen a flurry of wins and placings for Paco Boy’s 3 yr olds, in particular:
– Ventura Castle ridden by Richard Hughes and trained by Richard Hannon finished well in the lead at Lingfield on 7th April.
– Making Trouble won in Dusseldorf, Germany in a Listed Race on 12th April
– Peacock was just beaten at the finish line in a Listed race at Kenpton on 15th April coming 2nd.
– Flicka’s Boy led the field in Nottingham on 18th April coming 1st with Barry McHugh as jockey.
– Franciso won well at Lingfield on the 29th April ridden by Ryan More and trained by Richard Hannon.
April 14, 2015
John and Jake Warren have just returned from a busy few weeks on the road. They began in Doha attending the February race meeting as guests of Sheikh Joaan bin Hamad Al Thani. From here they moved on to a busy few days in Singapore to continue talks with The China Horse Club. Then to Australia with a pit stop at the Dubai World Cup. They spent two weeks in Sydney at the Inglis Easter Sales buying 4 horses in total including the below, Lot 134, a beautiful bay filly, More Than Ready ex. Ribe.
Another strong week of racing:
– Making Trouble (Paco Boy ex. Making Hay) won a Listed Race in Dusseldorf which was also a German Guineas Trial.
– New Road Side (Paco Boy ex. Spring Green) won on his first time out at Southwell.
– Lexington Times, (Paco Boy ex. Fuaigh Mor) carrying 3llbs extra in penalty weight from his last win at Lingfield, missed 1st place by a whisker at Lingfield in the International Trial Stakes Listen Race.
April 8, 2015
Paco Boy had another triumph to the season with Peacock coming 1st and Azraf coming 2nd in the Betfred Racings ‘Twitter’ Conditions Stakes at Kempton on Saturday 4th April. Peacock who is owned by H.M. The Queen and trained by Richard Hannon stormed through passing the rest of the field with ease. Peacock, owned by Saleh Al Homaizi & Imad Al Sagar and trained by Marco Botti came past the rest to be placed a comfortable 2nd.
Peacock: Heading for a Guineas trial after Kempton triumph